Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Wine and a bit of whine: FTH #107


The hubs has been gone 2 weeks tomorrow.  Not gonna lie, I miss him.  OK, some things are a wee bit easier, we've been flying fast and easy with dinner.  The boys and I have had breakfast for dinner for the last five days.  Who doesn't like omelets and pancakes?!!  That will end once "Dad" returns!

I'm joining in the From the Heart sketch challenge this week as well as Jeannie's Wine challenge over Dragonfly Journeys.  Hop on over to her blog and check out the challenge.  It's soo easy to play.  My stamp is a From the Heart birdbrain but can you guess that the sentiment is Stella's?  I love Bugaboo.

5 comments:

  1. You can't beat breakfast for dinner, that's our plan for Thursday :-)
    Brilliant card Joanna, I like the image and the fun sentiment.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adroable card, Joanna ! Love this Birdbrain Image and i really like your coloring of the bottle ! I think i see it mostly in green Colors. Thanks for the Inspiration.
    I could have breakfast all day. I like all the sweet yummy stuff **lol***

    Thanks for joining us this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Great take with our sketch !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha.....LOVE this girl!! This is just so perfect in every way! Thanks sooooo much for joining me again, and for helping me to get the word out. If it doesn't take off soon, well I guess between you and Carol Dee you'll just keep winning!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project. Love the colors and the fun take on the sketch! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps.
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...love your coloring! I certainly could guess that the sentiment was from Stella...love her sass! So glad you played along with us at From the Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete