Wednesday, April 1, 2015

SSW2-DeeDee Designs


Yikes April already!

The boys and I took off for Spring Break last week.  We drove to Arizona to see family and enjoy their warmer weather.  We all LOVED wearing shorts and were shocked driving back home to a snow storm over the mountain passes.  It was a big reality check!

Here are my goof balls hanging out at the Grand Canyon ...  sooo pretty and worth a trip.

But today is also Wednesday so that means it's time for a challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  We have a new sketch AND a new sponsor: Deedee's Designs.  Deedee is offering our winner $15 to spend in her shop!  Lots of good stuff; I encourage you to have a look.


We hope that you will join us this week.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute card - such a great bg with those patterns. Thanks for your comment on mine - I am sure you know that sanding an embossed piece only works if there is white core, or, in the case of mine, color on one side and white on the other. It is a technique I enjoy but also kind of forget to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Joanna! Love the little chalkboard. Your boys look so happy to be away where it's warm! The Grand Canyon...breath taking! Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Joanna. Love what you did with the mouse to the side of the circle. Lovely picture of your boys enjoying the sunshine too. Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card. Love the chalkboard, so cute. What a great photo of your boys. Sounds like a nice time. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Joanna I love your photo of the boys at the Grand Canyon, it's funny Liam and I were only talking about it today and I said I remember flying over it from NY to LA but have never been there. Here it is the middle of fall here and my boys were still swimming this past Easter Weekend the water temperature is still very warm and very warm days. We've had a very very long hot summer I'm feeling the need for a little cooler air. Love your card this week that Mouse is totally perfect and so are your colours and I love how you positioned him. This is such a lovely card. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete