Friday, April 24, 2015

Stella Says Sketch 308

Can I just say that I look exactly like this bird today ... clutching my coffee and wishing desperately for the end of the day!!  I've said it before and I'll say it again, you never realize how much your partner does to keep the household going until he is gone.  I think I'm even too pooped to read and THAT is saying something!

I'm entering this guy in a few challenges.  The sketch comes from the Catch The Bug Challenge.

I'm also entering Creative Card Crew's use a sentiment challenge as well as the coffee challenge over on Dragonfly Journeys.  My color palette comes from the Color Throwdown.  I LOVE this site.



7 comments:

  1. As a fellow coffee addict, I mean lover, this card is perfect. I love the chicken's expression. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel very much like this guy this morning too after having a CTMH party last night. It's always fun, but exhausting. Thanks so much for joining in my coffee fun this week!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, your card is so cute. I haven't seen this image. So fitting for a bunch of my co-worker. I love how you used the newspaper print too. Super cute care. Hope you are doing well.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Joanna! Love the colors and your take on Stella's Sketch. I completely understand this sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo cute...such a great take on both the colors and the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour palette is so cheerful, enough to make anyone feel better! Thanks for joining our Stella says Sketch challenge #308. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon!
    Love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness I've got to use that sentiment I LOVE it! Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch hope to see you again, Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete