Thursday, April 2, 2015

Turn On the Blue Light

And I'm not talking K-mart here.

It's April 2nd and that means it's time to go blue for Autism Awareness.  This is a cause near and dear to my heart because it is something that my family struggles with every day.  My kiddo's different abilities amaze me every day.  He is going to be an awesome adult even with his struggles.  I encourage you to click the link here to find out more from the Autism Speaks site.

I'm using one of the new From the Heart birdbrains.  I'm using their theme of bling, rather than the sketch this week.

I'm also entering the following challenges:

CCEE Stampers: National Humor Month
Aud Sentiment: Anything Goes + a sentiment
and the Sweet Sunday Sketch #262

4 comments:

  1. I love this image. I've seen it around and it makes me laugh. What a cutie. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and giving me a big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job coloring up this fun image for Autism Awareness. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this image and CAN'T WAIT to play with it. I love your card and you and others have inspired me to "get busy" and play with it. This image makes me laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sentiment made me laugh. Such a fun card. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete