Thursday, April 30, 2015

TMS 298


With the advent of my growing digi-image collection, it's been awhile since I've actually used stamps.  I forgot how much I like the smell of my stamp cleaner (sniff, sniff!)  I needed a "manly" get well soon card and this is about as manly as my get well stamp collection gets!  Oh well, the inside will give him a laugh.

I'm using the sketch from over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I loved the layout but looking again now, I just noticed that I forgot the embellishments at the top.  Oops.  It will be cheaper to mail without them anyway.


3 comments:

  1. I think this image would make anyone feel better Joanna, it certainly made me smile.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great masculine card - such a cute image and great striped paper. Thans for stopping by to comment on my card! I really like your style. I just noted your bio in the side bar. I am a retired teacher - and still do not have nearly enough time to craft as much as I would like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! This is sooo cute!! Fun get well card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete