Wednesday, April 8, 2015

SSW2-50: ADFD


Happy Wednesday!!

As most of you probably know by now, that means that it's time for another sketch challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.


This week's sketch was so fun and worked perfectly with the image that I chose from our sponsor, Tammy from A Day For Daisies. My image is called “CuteFairy Waiting.”  I suppose that it's a Valentine's image but I liked it so much that I grabbed it even though Valentine's Day has passed.

This week your winning card could win you $12 to spend in Tammy's store. Remember, in addition to posting your card, you must also comment on the Sweet Sketch blog to be eligible.  I hope that you will join in.


7 comments:

  1. Oh Joanna this is such a pretty card, I love your image but that green bow and card stock is so striking and really makes your image pop especially with the neutral design papers. This is a really pretty card and it would really make me smile if I received it. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, I can see your darling fairy fluttering around in the garden. The pop of green gives me that illusion along with the flower and butterfly papers as the landscape! Love that X- die you have used too! How fun!
    Hugs, Jud

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image Joanna and I love your neutral design papers teamed with the bright green, it really makes your card pop. Just noticed your stitching too. Awesome job! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanna, Your card is so adorable. I love the wings coming off the frame. Such a nice job coloring it up too! Hope you are doing well.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that POP of green!! Such a sweet image and if you ask me, hearts are for all year long!!
    Blessings and hugs to you Joanna!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Joanna!! The image is perfect with your miss you sentiment. Love the wings...you clever girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joanna, Your coloring is fantastic! Such a beautiful card. Love how the green makes everything pop!
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete