Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SSW2-52: Dilly Beans


Happy Wednesday. 

I wanted to show you my drive this week.  Now before you yell at me for using my phone while driving, I was stopped.  I had paused to allow a deer to move out of the way (which is why I grabbed my phone in the first place ... he was HUGE) but ... he hustled out of my way.  Sadly, I didn't get a picture of him.  No sign of Spring here yet but soon I think!

We have some fun for you this week over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. Megan Suarez from Dilly Beans is returning as our sponsor.   I love her fun images.  This week I'm using River Framed.

Sally's sketch is so fun and Megan is offering up 3 free images to this week's winner.  I hope you will join in the fun.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Joanna your card is so sweet, this is such a cute image and I love your colours and that great sentiment, yes I was a bit slow reading it at first derrrr. Your drive looks amazing, but for spring? What I would like to know is how long is your spring and summer before you get snow again? Thanks so much for that great posting on SSW2. If you continue with your knitting you might have a scarf ready for next winter because looking at all that snow you're going to need it. Wishing you a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Joanna, gorgeous colouring and great sentiment. Love the white accents you have used.
    Can't believe how much snow you still have there, such a shame the deer got away from you.
    Hope you have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH!!!! It has been snowing here, and I am not happy about it. Its cold and I have to sit outside and watch soccer, YUCK, Yuck, Yuck!
    Your card is just darling, love what you did with the white gel pen and her eyes are dreamy. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!! I was boo hooing for it snowing here today, but it didn't stick. YIKES for all the snow you still have!!! What a gorgeous card. Love all your highlighting with the white pen, so perfect. Stay warm!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete