Thursday, April 16, 2015

FTH Progressive - April


Hey look at me being all organized and everything! 

It's only April 15th and I've already finished using the image from the progressive challenge over at From the Heart.  The new image is called Hamlet Pigwit Being Shy.  He's a cutie and definitely allows me to use one of my favorite card colors: pink!

I'm using the FTH sketch 105 and to be honest, this card DID come together pretty fast so it satisfies their "Quick Card twist."

Not to be a pessimist, but as a result of being so organized this month, I've no doubt forgotten something else major in my life!

5 comments:

  1. Great take with our FREE Stamp of the Month April, HAMLET and also with our Sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Your coloring of Hamlet is great and this DP fits so nicely !!! Super, duper cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and a perfect take on the sketch. Love the colors and your crisp design. Have a great weekend, Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, that paper is yummy! Thanks for playing at From The Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sweet little piggy is sooo cute Joanna and I love those papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that paper is beautiful! and it works so well with Hamlet and your lovely colouring.
    Thank you for joining in both our sketch and SOTM challenges at From The Heart Stamps :)
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete