Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SSW2-51: DigiStamp Boutique


Welcome back to another Wednesday challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.  This week we have another sketch and the return of a favorite sponsor: Sally-Ann from DigiStamp Boutique.

This week I chose to use Alistair.  How cute is he?  Sally-Ann is offering our winner a £10 voucher to her store. You will find LOTS of great stuff in her store!

Sally's sketch is one that I know that I will use over and over. We hope to see you join in.


3 comments:

  1. Very cute Joanna, I love this sweet image and your pretty design papers. You always have amazing sentiments totally perfect for all occasions. Take care and have a wonderful week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest card this week, the Lions face is just adorable. Love the sentiment and your coloring is super! I seem to be on a yellow and teal ( or light blue) kick with my card making, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and image Joanna, I love your embossed panel and brilliant sentiment. Wishing you a good week, x

    ReplyDelete