A few days ago my stamping buddy Deb gave me an award on her blog, Freckle-Face Printworks. I have "known" Deb for three years now. I met her during an SCS swap. I felt such an affinity for Deb that I showed her my very first swap ahead of time to see if it was up to snuff (remember that Deb?)
So, in order to fulfill the requirements of the award ... I present 5 things you may not know about me
- I love watching Project Runway (and even convinced the husband to watch with me this year). I was very sad that Meana Irina won. Carol Hannah was robbed!
- I am a native Californian but spent most of my life in Arizona. There is no place that I would rather be than in Arizona 7 months out of the year ... unfortunately those other 5 months knock the stuffing out of me. I hate the heat.
- I am attempting to learn to knit but need a wee bit more practice.
- I love, love LOVE reading and once burned dinner while finishing a book.
- I would rather drink diet coke than water any day of the week!
Moving on to my card for this week:
In the spirit of giving, I'm going to ask you to overlook the little smudge on the card. As the Wizard from the Wizard of OZ said, "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." I thought about photo-shopping it out but ... I'm too tired tonight to do it.
I love this Fluffles. He reminds me of my own little fuzz buckets. Hanging out in the tree, playing with expensive glass ornaments is their FAVORITE thing about the Christmas season.
So, I'm going to toddle off to bed now. I want to be fresh as a daisy tomorrow morning for the 13.5 hour drive to Phoenix with two small children and a cranky husband. Yay! I wish you all a restful and happy Thanksgiving.
Stamps: Fluffles in the Garland, Stampabilities
Accessories: brad, Nestibilities