Monday, April 13, 2015

Does this Dragon-Fly?

Absoluuutely!

OK, prolly time for an explanation!!  My friend and former team mate, Jeannie, opened up a brand new challenge over on her blog: Dragonfly Journeys.  I had to participate to support her but the first challenge? ... make something with a dragonfly.

Can you believe that of the 10 BILLION stamps and digi images that I own, I don't have a single dragonfly?  I thought I had one but when I looked, it was a butterfly.  Sorry Jeannie, I am not a huge fan of bugs!!  Ace here will have to fill in this week.

I am using the sketch over at the Digi Sketch Challenge.  I rotated the sentiment to the top, I just thought it looked better. I am also entering it in the High Hopes: Anything Goes challenge for April.


10 comments:

  1. OMGosh! This is adorable Joanna! It sure looks like a "dragon fly (ing) to me! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.....he is so handsome and you are one clever gal to think of it! I'm so glad you're joining me, I just couldn't be happier, and perhaps a dragonfly stamp needs to find a home with you soon! You're the best!

    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my my my...you made me laugh. I too have oodles of rubber and digi, yet sometimes I don't have a particular bug, tree, animal, etc. What? You were so clever...a dragon and he's got his flyers headgear on....I laughed and laughed. I actually have several dragonflies...go figure. Wonder is I have time to join the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Joanna, for stopping by! I have been so ill since Sunday! But did my best to support Jeannie! I also discovered I am sketch challenged when I don't have a sketch! LOL! I thought you were the clever one to come up with a flying dragon! Your lion above is adorable too! Have a great week!
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Card! Thank you for joining us at High Hopes Challenge: Anything Goes this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heee, what a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big thumbs up! Great card! Thank you for joining our Anything High Hopes Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute card!! Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We will have another one posted tomorrow and hope you will play along again soon!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    High Hopes Lead Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cutie, and that sentiment is such fun!! love your card :) Thank you for joining us at High Hopes Anything Goes Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card makes me giggle! Love it! Thanks for joining us at this month's High Hopes Challenge. Be sure to play again soon!

    ReplyDelete