Friday, November 28, 2014

DP: Make Waves!


You will NOT catch this girl out doing Christmas shopping today.  Sadly I won't really have shopping opportunities because I am making the drive from Arizona to home.  But even if I weren't trapped in a very, very small car for 13 hours (did I mention that my Jetta is REALLY small?) with a cranky husband and  even crankier children ... shopping on this day is a "for-gedabout-it" moment. 

I went to Wal-Mart last year with my niece to buy a blow-up mattress because we NEEDED it for the night.  That experience alone was enough to swear me off ANY Black Friday shopping, ever. EVER.

I'm sharing another card I made for Doodle Pantry. This one uses Little Octopus which Laurie has in her "free with purchase" category.  How cute is he?  If you ever needed a reason to shop the Doodle Pantry shop, this might be it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna, hope you are back home and everything is back to normal. I didn't do any black Friday shopping either - not for me. This card is so fun. Love the paisley paper - gives it the movement. Great card!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute for words...that is exactly how many hands you would need to try to shop this time of year...people are crazy out there!

    ReplyDelete