Monday, December 1, 2014

DP: December Release


Happy December 1st my friends!!!

That means it's time for another release of images from over at Doodle Pantry.  If you like holiday sets, you won't be disappointed with this release.  There are some great new images over in the store.

This month I'm using Laurie's set: Holiday Partridge.  The 12 Days of Christmas was one of my favorite Christmas Carols as a kid so I wanted to use this image.  Well ... I liked that one and Bing Crosby's White Christmas ... but mostly because I lived in Arizona and had no idea what a white Christmas might even look like! 

This month you can get get the free set is Milk and Cookies.     I know!!  If you, shop the store before December 24th, you can get another set ... FREE!!  My favorite part of this set is that fabulous striped straw in the bottle!

My kids still leave cookies out for Santa and throw carrots on the yard for Rudolf but I think that this practice may end soon.   My youngest whispered to me that he "knew" that I was Santa but he thought that we should keep it quiet since he was pretty sure that my oldest still believed.

I used Mynn's November sketch over at House of Cards

3 comments:

  1. Love the Santa story you shared as well as this fabulous creation. Great take on the sketch and a wonderful color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Joanna! This image is colored so wonderfully by Laurie. Love your branches that really adds a lot. I hate it when kids stop believing. =( Now you will have to wait for grandkids. =)
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful. I really love the direction you have the designer paper going too...it really pops!

    ReplyDelete