Wednesday, November 26, 2014

SSW2: Diane's Daydream Designs


Happy "almost" Thanksgiving!  I hope tomorrow is full of delicious food that doesn't cause you to gain an ounce.  That's what I'm hoping for at least ... I'm having a meeting with my personal trainer the Monday after Thanksgiving to "assess" my weight-loss progress.  Yikes, I could have planned THAT better!  I will just cry if I've gained any from this holiday of eating!

This week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 we have a new sponsor.  It's Diane's Daydream Designs.  She promotes family-friendly, wholesome products, with many Christian themed images.  She is providing our winner with a $10 coupon to use in her store.  This week, I'm using her image: Snow Baby Love.

Since this is the last week in the month, we have a retro sketch and a twist.  To see what the designers did with this sketch previously, click here.

This week we'd like you to break out your buttons or bows to use.  The twist is that you must use both the sketch AND the twist to win.

I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch!

3 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Joanna, with all the snow that's been falling in the US you'll need that sledge. Great colours and lovely embellishments. Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy Thanksgiving with your family and friends all of been thinking of was that major road trip, my boys would be asking are we there yet!!! LOL.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww, what a darling card Joanna! Love your snowflake embellies. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, I love how you have the boy walking off the center square. You card is precious. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete