Monday, November 17, 2014

Pimping Santa


I colored this guy up a few weeks ago and never used him (Sadly he was the wrong shape for that card).  But Gus is too cute NOT to use.  When I look at this card, I think of either my BIL or nephew.  One of them will be the big wiener of this one.

I used the sketch over at Seems A Little Sketchy and the theme over at Cute Card Thursday: red and green.

I have 62 Christmas cards made and I am down to just 13 more.  In the immortal words of the Little Engine that Could ... "I think I can!"

5 comments:

  1. Totally fun card - love your sentiment as well! Thanks for playing with us at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image! Card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. That image really is fun with the flames.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! So cute! Great image and sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete