Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SSW2-35: Digi-Stamp Boutique


Hi-ya all.  It's Wednesday already.

I can't believe that it's almost time to "get our jolly on."  Yikes, where is this year going?!!  Actually, I'm not gonna lie ... I'm kinda ready for it.  I've been listening to Christmas Carols already.

I'm back with another creation for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  This week we're featuring the wonderful images of Digi-Stamp Boutique.  I'm using her Christmas Edwin and Hetty set.  Not sure if this is Edwin or Hetty but I *DO* know that whoever it is ... looks darling!

Sally has a wonderful sketch for us this week.  As you can see, I rotated it to fit the image better.

I used a phrase from Create with TLC to finish it up.  Paulette has free word art several days each week. 

I hope you have time to join in the fun.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card and great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable Joanna! Love that you flipped the sketch. And you always have the best sentiments for your cards...this one included! Have a jolly day!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, This little guy is so cute, love that you turned the sketch. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna your card is super cute, I love this image and your pretty design papers I really love those colours you've used and that great sentiments. I bet you'll tell me next that your all ready for Christmas and also done all your Christmas shopping. I can't say I have I've done a few bits and pieces. Take care and have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, he is so sweet. I love how you rotated the sketch. That was my plan before I messed up my card using it for the wrong week. I really love your design papers. So perfect with this little guy! Have a nice weekend.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete