Wednesday, November 5, 2014

SSW2-33 ADFD


Welcome back crafty friends. It's Wednesday and time for another card to celebrate that fact. We have a new sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and the return of a favorite sponsor.

It's Tammy from A Day For Daisies. I used Tammy's Flower Fox Portrait.  I should probably have colored this little guy red but it reminded me sooo much of my dog, that I had to leave it white.  Not only does it LOOK like Holiday, she also has a tendency to destroy things that I love!

A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

Website: www.adayfordaisies.com
Blog: http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.com
Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/adayfordaisies

This week's prize is a $12 credit to the ADFD store.  We'd love to see your take on our sketch.  I hope you consider playing along with us this week.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Joanna as soon as I saw your card I loved this image so much and I had completely forgotten that your dog was so similar. Love your card and colours that you've used. I think animals are so brainy I wish they could be IQ tested. :-) Take care and have a great week I do hope it isn't too cold for you yet.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is stunning and the image really does look like your dog. Beautifully done! Have a great rest of the week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Joanna!! A perfect image for your perfectly beautiful companion!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete