Sunday, November 2, 2014

DP Release Part Deux


Hey there.  I'm back.  Just popping in to share another card featuring some of the newly released images from Doodle Pantry.

November is officially here (25 days til' I see my sister, not that I"m counting or anything) and I'm going to admit to experiencing a mild amount of Christmas card anxiety.  I only have 56 cards made ... I need about 75 total.  I need to get ON this!

I've actually used two sets to create this little bad boy.  One is from the new release and it's called Snow Globe Gala.  It's pretty cool because the image is empty and you can fill it with whatever floats your boat.  I used Holiday Cactus to fill mine. I wanted to make a bright and fun Christmas card.

I've also used the sketch over at Technostamper.  I DID leave off the ribbon since I thought that my card was already a bit cluttered, probably too many obnoxiously bright papers!

Thanks for stopping by ...

2 comments:

  1. I am loving these snow globes and how you perfectly combined the image and globe. Great take on the sketch and choice of background papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this snow globe set, the cactus is perfect in it and so is the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete