Sunday, September 30, 2018

SSS 616: Cute Halloween set



There is a new sketch challenge over on the Catch The Bug blog.  Stella wants you to use lots of circles on your card ... two to be exact!!  I wanted to create a card that opened to reveal a scene.  I'm using the Cute Halloween Set 1 from Bugaboo.

I measured poorly and so my mummy is a bit too close to the moon (I know, the old adage: Measure twice, "print" once IS coming to mind in this situation) oh well.  I probably should have reprinted the image, but I thought that I could make it work. And I still like how it turned out overall.

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, this is a great card. You are too critical of yourself. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's fabulous, love the design with the apertures, looks brilliant!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great layout, Joanna and these Images are sweet and FUN !

    ReplyDelete