Thursday, September 20, 2018

OBG: I Bake Because


Over on the Catch The Bug blog we are using some Oldie But (still) Goodie images.  I am a huge fan of Jodie's women images.  I feel like JJ, Stella and Margaret could be close personal friends of mine!! This is JJ and the exact name of this Bugaboo image is I Bake Because ... Yeeees.  After a day of dealing with people, there times when I just NEED to bake!

I liked the sketch over on the Cheerful Sketches Challenge blog. I used a rolling pin for one of the narrow rectangles but followed it otherwise.

Dragonfly Dreams has an "Anything Goes" theme on their blog and I am also submitting this for their challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Cheerful Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with my favourite JJ!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete