Saturday, September 8, 2018

Bugaboo Saturday Theme: Make Us Smile


It's time for another challenge on the Catch The Bug blog.  This week the challenge is to make a funny card.  My card features the Bugaboo image, Birthday Hedgie01.  The inside says, "Not sure where, but apparently I'm from there."

I don't know if it's funny or just pathetic at how accurate this card is about my ability to get a card out on time (insert sad face here) But ... eventually I remember and my cards ARE pretty!

Here are the rules for the challenge:

*  Post your project to the blog, by 09/15/2018 at 7:00 AM EST
*  New projects only, no back-linking please!
*  Please limit your projects to 3 per person

You could win 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image), 7 free images, or 4 free images using any image!

Why don't you join in the fun?!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is too cute. Love the paper to match the image. I make the cards have them ready way ahead of time, but then forget to mail them.

    ReplyDelete