Friday, August 10, 2018

FF: Piggy Va-cay!


The end of Summer is nearly here (insert sad face here).  Not because I will miss the warm days ... too many hot days spent in Arizona for me to love any part of hot ... but because I will miss the boys around and our lazy schedule.

But in better news, it's Friday so that means there is a freebie over in the Bugaboo Digital Stamp shop.  It is a darling one too!  It's called Pig Vacay.  His little Hawaiian shirt is just too cute not to get this little guy.

Check out what my teamies did with this image by going over to the Catch The Bug blog.

1 comment:

  1. Great summer card. Love your sun die cut and paper. Wish that I had a chance to go to Hawaii. My daughter is a teacher and she is whining because she only has one free week left for those of us who haven't had any days off this summer...not feeling it. lol

    ReplyDelete