Saturday, April 30, 2016

SS: Well "Hi!" There


Good Morning Peeps.

It's Saturday and time for another Sketch over on the Sketch Saturday blog.  We have a fun new sketch and the return of a favorite sponsor: it's Jodie from Bugaboo Stamps.  Jodie always has amazing prizes and this week is no different.  She will give our winner a 9 (yep, that's right, NINE) free images from the Bugaboo shop.  Wow.

I'm using Jodie's cute image "Chibi Flowerpot Peeker" on my card.  Since this is the 5th Saturday of the month, YOU get to pick your favorite sketch to use (we'd love to know which one you used, so please mention it in your post)  I'm using #347.  If you'd like to see what I did with it the first time, click here.

Please check out the rest of the DT's creations and give them some love. I hope you join in the fun this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment