Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Catch The Bug: Still Snowing Here!


Spring WILL come to Colorado ... someday.  Meanwhile, it's still snowing here.  Nothing stuck yesterday but that will change tomorrow and Friday.  (Sigh) I am optimistic that eventually we will have shorts weather.  I should mention that my sons both have worn shorts already but if it's still in the 50s, my white legs do not see the light of day!!

I'm waiting for the carpet cleaner to soak in, some animal (probably the one who barks) burped vividly on my carpets 7 times.  If I can just get the hubby to stop giving her carrots, my life would be happier!  Soo in my spare time, I made two Christmas cards.  I'm using the sketch from the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.

These are Dilly Beans Stamps  snowmen.  She makes such cute snowmen!  I printed them last year but never used them.


2 comments:

  1. Two super cute cards Joanna!! I love, love, love those snowmen images!! Thanks for joining us at Stella Says Sketch!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are super adorable, Joanna! Great take on this week's sketch. Sorry to hear about your snow. I have experienced many winters such as yours living in Alaska. We have been so fortunate to have a mild winter this year! Thanks so much for sharing with Catch the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete