Thursday, December 17, 2015

Stampin On A Tuesday 249 - or Thursday (whatever works)


A good friend's birthday is coming up soon and I have GOT to get this in the mail if it has a chance in heck of getting there on time.

I'm using the sketch over on the Try Stampin on a Tuesday blog.  It was so cute.  I flipped it upside-down and worked perfectly for this image from Doodle Pantry.  This is the beaver from Laurie's Loving Critter's set.  Lots of cute animals, so exactly MY style!

Happy Birthday Imke!

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute, Joanna and i totally like the colors and Enamel Dots. I was wondering if it is for me **smile** Thanks my friend !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you flipped this sketch upside down Joanna! Hmm, how funny that I never though of that angle before. I've seen them flipped sideways, so score points for creativity and then for this little beaver being too cute! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, I also have birthdays in the month of Dec to prepare for!! I like how you flipped the sketch! Vicki - Try Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love that little image and your great take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete