Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Bugaboo Chaos #5


This is my second post of the day.  Scroll down to see my card for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 challenge.

Here's my card for the Catch the Bug Challenge Christmas Chaos.  Their challenge was to pick a "recipe" and then to make the card funny.

The only "recipe" that appealed to me was for the fruitcake: use only scraps.

My secret shame is that I have a completely stuffed Christmas paper drawer (and yet, I continue to buy MORE paper) So I took the time to comb through the drawer and eliminate my tidbits.  I have some seriously cute paper at the bottom of the drawer!!

The plan is to make more cards from this pile and throw the remaining paper away at the end of the season.  Let's see if I can actually FORCE myself to do that!!  Good news ... I can actually close the drawer now!




4 comments:

  1. Haha, I hear ya about having too many scraps!!! Love your card Joanna! That Stella's sense of humor is so funny. Great card design. Thanks for joining us for the Christmas Chaos challenge at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card and the paper bits you found are gorgeous - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Stella images--and you made a really cute card with it. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, and use of your scraps! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas Chaos event this week at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog.
    Good luck!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete