Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Doodle Pantry: Sketch Saturday


If there is one single reason for my lack of weight loss in the month of December, it can probably be directly linked to the frosted sugar cookies that currently live in my house.  They are my kryptonite!  I'm trying to pack them in the kids lunches to get rid of them lickity-split.

I wanted to share a card I made using one of Laurie's beautiful images.  It's a sweet mouse eating what I SHOULD be eating ... fruit rather than cookies!  It's called  Cherry Nice Mice and can be found in the Doodle Pantry shop.

I'm using the sketch over on the Sketch Saturday blog.

2 comments:

  1. Love this cheery-colored card, Joanna! Love your coloring of those orange slices. Hope you've gotten rid of most of your kryptonite! So glad you played along with this week's challenge at Sketch Saturday. Good luck! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frosted sugar cookies are my favorite holiday treat! What an adorable card. It made me smile instantly. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.

    ReplyDelete