Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another Teacher Appreciation card

Yep, it's another teacher appreciation card.  Still trying to catch the attention of the MFT team (yooo-whooo, pick me, pick ME!) so I (once again) used an MFT stamp and die.

This time I used Jen's deconstructed sketch for my guide.  I altered it a tad since I used more than three loops.  I was in the mood for five.   And, I didn't really sew.  I got about 3/4 around the page and realized that my bobbin had run out (Can we say, "distracted dork?").  Sooo, I just went for the "punched look" as opposed to the "sewed" look.  Oh well.

And guess what ... I will have one MORE for you tomorrow too!  This is what happens when  I am car-less and trapped at home ... I am required to stamp.  I suppose I should THANK the youngest son for stepping on my vente sugar-free vanilla latte, causing it to spray everywhere and forcing me to get the car detailed! 

Have a great day.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: MFT: You Make the Grade, Phrase: Stampendous: Changito, School Days
Paper: This and That
Accessories: copics, MFT: monarch border

No comments:

Post a Comment