Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy "Appreciate a Dragon" Day


What? Come'on ... that's not a real holiday, you say and I would say, "ya huh" Check it out here. I'm guessing that your next question is ... "Well, how do you celebrate this holiday?"

Easy-peasy. Create something gorgeous using your favorite dragon stamps or dragon skin DP or your CuttleBug folders for texture. Then post your creation to the KL Stampin N Scrapping Blog before midnight on Friday, January 22nd to win the Top 3 Blinky brag award for your blog.

Why on Earth are we celebrating? Well High Hopes is getting ready to release new stamps from a brand new artist ... Dustin Pike. There is some MIGHTY cute stuff coming our way. I think that I am going to have to get the featured stamp. It kind of reminds me of my four year old who ALSO believes that pants are optional. So hustle off to KLSNS and post your dragon card or buy a dragon stamp (or both!)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna,
    Happy Dragon Day to you:)
    Your card is adorable!!! I love your image, he is so sweet! Your color combo and layout are fab as well. Thanks for the inspiration and have a wonderful weekend!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card. this is a great image. I love the pink and green combo!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute indeed! I love pink and green together, and this looks terrific, Joanna! Thanks for coming up with such a cute idea! :)Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna, you did SUCH a FABULOUS job on this card! LOVE your colors and coloring!! Cute cute *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR DRAGON! He's so cute! Hope he feels better soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute I love the Coloring and this was a great challenge. Thanks for thinking of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is gorgeous...I always have such a hard time with Dragons and Monsters etc. Very fun challenge to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness is this little guy ever cute! Beautiful coloring technique and awesome sketch, too!!

    ReplyDelete