Sunday, April 15, 2018

SSS 608


Happy Tax Day to my American friends ... blah!  But the better news is that there is a new fun challenge over on the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog.

I'm using an image from the Bugaboo set Birthday Unicorn 02.  This fun set has three images and one sentiment.  I don't know what I love more about this guy, the goofy expression on his face or the balanced hat on his horn!!

Here are the rules for the challenge:

*  Post your project to the blog, by 04/29/2018 at 7:00 AM EST
*  New projects only, no back-linking please!
*  Please limit your projects to 3 per person

You could win 10 free images (using a Bugaboo image), 7 free images, or 4 free images using any image!

3 comments:

  1. Joanna, this is gorgeous. Just love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his goofy little face the best. Wonderful colors and such bold purples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet and FUN card, Joanna ! I like all the purple tones.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete