Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Clearing My Desk


Have you ever lost something and then in the process of trying to find that thing, find a million other really cool things?  Yeah me neither (insert smirk).  I KNEW that I had printed the Gerda Steiner image of the month but when it came time to use it ... couldn't find it!

Yes, I could of printed another copy but it was time to clean.  Frankly, my creative space can get pretty cluttered when I'm trying to bang out a month of required cards in just a few days.

Anywho, I found THIS stamp from Wild Rose Studios that I bought sometime last year after a friend gave me two of their images.  Once I used it, I knew that I had to own it.

The other good news is that I FOUND my Gerda Steiner image sometime during my great paper purge.

Using this image on a project allows me to qualify for next month's freebie.  I decided to join in the fun over on the Tuesday Morning Sketches site.




5 comments:

  1. Both of these are adorable. You have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pair of cards! I really like the jolly santa with his reindeer, and the gnomes are adorable and I'm so glad you found them! Great take on the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so sweet - love the gnome card, they are a lovely couple. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both wonderful!! Great images and papers!
    (I've never lost anything... I just misplace it for long periods of time!! LOL)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute image, I see why you really wanted to find it. Your paper choices are just perfect for this too! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete