Thursday, October 26, 2017

That Magical Substance ... Coffee


It's Oldie But Goodie day over on the Catch The Bug site and do I have a good one to share with you today.  Most of my friends and family members know that I like a good latte ... as does Stella here.  I'm using the set: Stella Peeker: Magical Substance.

My kids sure know that coffee is a magical substance that has Mom saying, "Good Morning Honey!" instead of "Leave Me Alone."   I'd like to take credit for that phrase but it's actually the phrase that Jodie came up to go with this darling set!

I'm using the sketch over on the Try Stamping On A Tuesday site.  I'm done with my Halloween cards so I did not use their optional "Halloween" theme.

I'm also joining in the "Anything Goes" fun on the Crafty Sentiments and the "That's Sketchy" theme on the Shopping Our Stash blog.

8 comments:

  1. Joanna, that is a wonderful card. Just love the Stella images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, how are you doing. I have been so busy with work I am having a hard time keeping up to everything. I love your card. You have done such a great job coloring it. So, cute! It is so fun to have you apart of our team. Stella is pretty cool... I love the images that Jodi has created with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and funny card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card and a great take on the sketch as well!
    Thanks for getting sketchy with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh!! that is the size of mug I need in the mornings full of hot, strong coffee to get my day started.
    Fabulous combination of patterns papers, very colorful and fun.
    Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of paper here and layering. Thanks for joining us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great composition and message, Joanna! Your lady friend looks just like I feel before my first cup of tea each morning! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card. Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete