Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Gerda October


I'm nearly done with all my 'must-make" cards.  I have one last one and then I will be free to make anything (or maybe sit on my bootay and binge-watch something on Netflix!)

But this little cutie was left on my "to-do" list.  He is the October image from Gerda Steiner.  He was easy to use.  I DID have to google raccoon images (apparently I have no idea what color they are!!)  Using this image, I will get next month's image for free!

I'm using the sketch from The Paper Player site.  I had to leave off the text box on the side because I kind of ran out of room.   My raccoon is a tad too big.  It still turned out cute.

4 comments:

  1. Joanna, your raccoon is adorable love your coloring. I just finished mine too, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, I love those big polka dots and your little raccoon is adorable! Great coloring, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the green polka dots and your coloring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet racoon Joanna - and superbly coloured too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete