Friday, October 6, 2017

Howl-A-Ween


I gotta admit ... I don't ever get tired of making Halloween cards.  Halloween is one of my very favorite holidays.

Which is why I was so sad when my boys told me that they don't want to Trick Or Treat this year.  What?!! (insert boo-boo face here)  There is still time for them to change their minds but I WILL try to respect their decision.  Maybe we can have a big bonfire and cook s'mores and hand out candy ... that will be fun too, I suppose!

This cute little mummy is a Whipper Snapper Design stamp and I'm using the sketch from the Cheerful Sketches Challenge blog.

My second card was more of a challenge.  The Catch The Bug site had a recipe: 1 Layer of Paper, 1 Word Sentiment and 1 Embellishment.  Yikes!  Sooo not my "thang" which is why it was so intriguing!!

I used the Dracula BobbleHead image from Bugaboo and then ... used my one embellishment to make him an actual bobble head (I'm not counting the crystal effects or glitter as an embellishment, just saying!).  His head wobbles!!  This simple card is seriously cute!

I'm also joining the "Anything Goes" theme over on the QKR Stampede site.

3 comments:

  1. Joanna both cards are so cute! I love your squiggles on Dracula Bobblehead! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's recipe challenge! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful map. Thank you for your participation at cheerful sketches blog.
    Greetings Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with the little mummy!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete