Thursday, September 3, 2020

Sweater Weather

 



Sadly ... it will be sweater weather in just 5 short days. Local weathermen are predicting snow on Tuesday. Yep, we are going from 86 degrees on Monday to 37 and 2 inches of snow on Tuesday.  Really Colorado?!! We can't have even ONE month of Fall?


I decided it was the perfect time to break out my new MFT stamp Safari Sweater Weather to make myself feel better (and to make myself feel even better, I decided to buy the Sweater Weather in the Woods set as well ... I felt that I really need that silly moose in a sweater!)

I'm using the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 sketch for this first card. I plan to submitting it to the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog as well so I added the required sentiment at the top. Soo, I'm kinda playing a bit loose and free with the sketch since it looked a bit busy with the sentiment. I didn't want to clutter it up with dots. I probably should have made the card a tad bigger.

My second card also uses the Safari Sweater Weather set. I made this card for a buddy whose birthday is tomorrow! Sooo, not getting to you on time, Susie! Sorry.


5 comments:

  1. These are great cards. WOW, I thought in WI we had weather extremes, but OK you win! Don't get frostbite or freeze anything important. Wish that I could send you some of my extra "padding". I LOVE that snarky cats sentiment. Actually both sentiments are awesome. Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jo and great to see you pop in my reading list. Love these characters and your lovely bright green papers. Great to have you sharing your talent with us again at SSW2.
    Hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute.. nice colour-combo, too!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you have been busy Joanna, I love your cards especially the one with the sweaters. I miss your work, I love your colours and this image is brilliant. I was telling my family about you the other day, hope your ears weren't burning LOL. How you were in the middle of summer and next minute it's due to snow. My lot complain if there is a slight frost. When I grew up we would get heavy frosts in this area now days we might get one or two in a winter. Hope to see your cards again soon my friend please stay safe. Great card as always and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card. It is so super cute! Those animals make me smile. Good Job at coloring too.

    Ginger Williams: My blog: https://andorastamping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete