Saturday, December 1, 2018

SS: Little Penguins


Good heavens!

Can you believe that it is already DECEMBER?!!  Now I get that I am old and time passes faster but geez louise ... this year FLEW by!!

The time to make Christmas cards is HERE!! Yikes I have 38 more cards to make. Bugaboo is trying to help alleviate our Christmas stress by offering incentives to help us to catch up on holiday gifts.

Yes, it's the Holiday Chaos (I love this time of year!!)

It's so easy to join in the fun, and win prizes!

Today's challenge is to make a project that has some type of snow.  I'm using Little Penguin Decorate Tree on my card. I think with that big ol' glittery snowflake on the card, it fits the theme.

So come on by the Catch The Bug blog and join in the fun!

By the way, I'm using the sketch over on the Sketch Saturday blog.  They ALSO have prizes to be won.


3 comments:

  1. Joanna, your card is adorable and you got it in both challenges, way to go. Love the purple which you pull off so well with Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I love the purple on these cute penguins!!! What a stunning card. I just love it (and not just because it's penguins)
    Hugs, Bugaboo DT Teamie,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of non traditional Christmas colours. Those penguins are adorable.

    ReplyDelete