Friday, November 30, 2018

Crabby Cathy Says, "Go Home, people."


It's another Freebie Fri-YAY!!

That means it's time for a freebie over on the Bugaboo site.  Super Dooper Yay! This week Jodie has this little cutie available. The image is called Crabby Cathy Right Idea and can be found under the Freebies & Sales tab.  I gotta admit that sometimes it is nice to spend a holiday in your own house for a change.  We did that for Thanksgiving and although I MISSED seeing the family, it was super restful.

But enough about me, hurry over to the Bugaboo site and snap up this one. While you are there, why don't you shop some of the other darling images that Jodie has for sale on the site.

If you need more inspiration about how to use this image, head over to the Catch The Bug site.

1 comment:

  1. Joanna, this is adorable. Love your layout. I have to see my family on a regular basis...and they still drive me crazy. lol

    ReplyDelete