Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Gerda Steiner November Challenge


Squeaking this one in ... I have ONE day left in the month of November and I finally finished my card (did ya' catch my funny pun?  It's a mouse and I am squeaking it in? Ha!!  I kill myself!)

It was a busy month but I wanted to be sure to use this darling image from Gerda Steiner.  Since I used this image, I will get next month's image for FREE!  It's a great way to collect Gerda's sweet images.  There is STILL 24 hours left in the month to join in the fun.

I'm using the sketch over on the Tuesday Morning Sketches blog.   It was the perfect sketch to showcase this little mouse.

4 comments:

  1. This card is beyond cute with that adorable mouse image, and I love all the stitching around the panel. You colored this one to perfection for sure! Thanks for squeaking in to play along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge - we hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute!! Sweet image, and I love the plaid!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is to stickin cute!! Love your coloring and the stitched dies you used with it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just recently becoming familiar with Gerda Steiner images and your card is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete