Tuesday, November 7, 2017

3-D Card


I think that it's just plain mean to have snow so soon after Daylight Savings kicked in.  Here we are, trying to adjust to how soon the sun goes down and then add in the super-cold temperatures too?!!  I'm so cold that I'm considering setting my feet on fire!

So how better to deal with the freezy-squeezy weather ... why, make a winter card of course!  The Art Impressions blog challenged us to make a 3-D card and of course I wanted to use my new AI set: Santa Paws.  I decided on a slider; I made my little dachshund running toward his buddies, who are no doubt Christmas caroling.

I love slider cards.  I could play with them all day!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card. Love your new stamp set. I agree with you about the cold...I was outside all day and I just can't warm up...I've been chilled all evening. My nips have nips.

    ReplyDelete