Sunday, February 26, 2017

CAS cards


Clean and Simple cards ... are not my forte.  I kinda stink at them actually.  Sooo anytime that I can practice, I do.

This first card is from Freshly Made Sketches.  I'm still using my From The Heart pre-printed images.  This first one is A Little Something .

My second card uses the sketch from the Less is More blog.  I think I used to many layers for this one to be considered CAS but ... I tried!

My image is Nerd Girl Potion with a sentiment from There She Goes

Off to go make Guacamole for our Oscar Celebration party

7 comments:

  1. Cute cards! Love the fish dsp with the cat card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh so fun...love these cards! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards! I love the cat's expression on the first one :p Super entry for our sketch challenge with card 2 - a really fun image and great colouring too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are fabulous, Jo. I totally LOVE the cat and the super matching DP on this card.
    The Nerd Girl has beautiful colored hairs - very stylish- great shades.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are such fun! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards, Joanna. I think you do CAS brilliantly. Your card for our sketch may have layers but it has crisp, clean lines and lots of white space, just what we like.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. what fabulous images i love them
    thanks for joining us at Less Is More this week, Jen xx

    ReplyDelete