Wednesday, February 1, 2017

SSW2-105 Dilly Beans


Can you believe that it is February already?   It's nearly time for Valentine's Day cards.  I have three done (so the most important men in my life are taken care of) but I probably need to create a few more!!

In addition to being the first of February, it's also a Wednesday so it's time for another challenge over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.  Anne created a fantastic sketch for us to use.  There are lots of ways to interpret this one.

We have Megan Suarez from Dilly Beans as our sponsor this fortnight.  I'm using her fun image: Crinkles with Heart Flowers Framed.  She will be giving our winner 3 images from her shop!

I hope that you can join in the fun!


5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute Image, Joanna and you´ve colored it so nice - lovely Card !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    PS: You found the mistake on my card and you are in the draw. So far, there are only 2 people who have found it, so good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card as much as I love Heide's card, this is a super cute image. I was going to use Crinkles and thought I better use Hooter. This makes the perfect Valentines card. Great design papers.

    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww, talk about super sweet!!! What awesome coloring of Crinkles and fun papers. Simply adorable!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest! Love how his little quills look and how you used a white gel pen to highlight. Such a sweet little valentine card. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this, so sorry to have been so pants at keeping on top of commenting since the new job.
    Hugs Anne xx

    ReplyDelete