Sunday, May 10, 2015

Catch The Bug 309


We were challenged this month by Susie-Q to use Art Impressions.  I love me some AI so finding a stamp was pretty easy.  This time, I'm using their Big Mouth Bertha.  Isn't she a hoot?!!  The inside says, "It's your birthday, smile while you have teeth."

Phew, what a challenge this stamp was!  I don't do well with written instructions.  I'm more of a visual- kinesthetic learner and would have done much better with a tutorial (hint, hint AI: get on that!)  I had to read the instructions MORE than once to get the mouth to move.

I'm using the sketch from over at Catch the Bug.   It was a great lay-out and perfect for this stamp.

Here she is with her mouth open


4 comments:

  1. Ha- Ha - LOVE it, Joanna !!! Great take with coloring Bertha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GREAT! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions! ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Bertha fun? Love your card...thanks for playing along with the Ai Lovely Ladies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!!! Love Bertha soooo much and I can't help but laugh every time I see her! Thanks so much for joining our Lovely Ladies challenge at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete