Thursday, March 5, 2015

From The Heart 99


I don't know what it is about cold weather that sucks the life out of me but I've noticed the colder it is, the less I get done!  Good for all the cards I'm making lately, but not so good for the house, laundry and other chores that I need to get done.

Tomorrow it's supposed to get all the way up to 40.  Maybe I'll get something productive done ... maybe.

I wanted to participate in the sketch challenge over at From the Heart as well as the Color Throw-down.  I tried to work in the navy but hated the look of it, but at least I have three of the four colors incorporated.

11 comments:

  1. This picture is so fitting for many of us who have had to battle snow...AGAIN...today! I agree that it's hard to get anything done when it's cold. So glad you were able to join us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and the colors are fantastic! I love this birdbrain image; it expresses my sentiments exactly! Super card, Joanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Card, Joanna. I totally LOVE this image, his grumpy face is fabulous **lol** Great take with our sketch this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for playing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Joanna - love that image!! We hit 40 on Wednesday... Felt like a heat wave!! Back to single digits today... "sigh"...
    Hang in there - Spring is coming!!
    Blessings and hugs to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute. Thanks for playing with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the little chicks expression. I am with you on the cold, stay warm and I hope we have an early spring.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and sentiment!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you nailed this weeks sketch and I imagine that is how a lot of folks are feeling lately!! LOL!!! Thank you for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darling ....I have that image and haven't used it yet. I got this wild vision in my head with clothes piled up around your craft desk as you push it all aside trying to get to your craft supplies. Weather is warmer here so since we CAN'T get any snow, I'll take the sun. 78 here today and flowers are doing their best to pop out. PS Thank you for all the kind comments you have left on my blog. Makes a gal feel good!

    ReplyDelete