Sunday, December 21, 2014

DP: Pennies for Pizzas

I know.

It's NOT a Christmas card!  I just needed a card for one of my favorite teens.  She's going through a rough time and has been on my mind quite a bit.  I think this image is PERFECT for a teen.  It's from Doodle Pantry's November release and it's called "Pizza Slice."  How yummy does it look?  Sadly as a diabetic, I can't have much yummy cheesiness but I can look (and steal toppings from my kiddo's slices when he isn't looking!)

Off to wrap presents.  Thanks for stopping in.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Joanna! You're right, this is so perfect for a teen.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Joanna, this card is so adorable! I hope it cheers your friend up! I always love these kinds of sentiments - they make me smile!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH...too cute! Being on a calorie count, I treat myself to pizza on Friday night...yum yum! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete