Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bugaboo Christmas Chaos #5


It's another Bugaboo Christmas Chaos post.  I'm still one behind.  Today's challenge is to use a "critter."  Check and check. I am in love with my teamie, Linda's style so I totally CASE-d her card from the Sweet Sketch blog.  Check out her beauty here.

It's been a long morning so far.  The dog ate an ornament off the tree ... apparently the home-made ornaments are just plain yummy and can't be ignored.  I'm waiting for its second appearance.

On the way to school, the kids fought over whether it's better to have titanium armor or a titanium sword.  Really? Who cares ... just get IN the car!

But my day got seriously better when I found out that I had a free Starbucks drink waiting for me and there is a contest to win free Starbucks for life.  I must win this!


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Joanna, what an adorable card!! And you made me blush! I think I must have this image, way too cute. Great coloring too.

    We are definitely sisters from a different mister because not only am I playing along with Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos but I too plan on winning Starbucks for life!!!!! I'll even split it with you when I win!!!! Hahahaha!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will join us again soon!

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining us on Day four of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Thank you for joining the Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug this week!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post and darling card. He is a cutie. Hope your dog doesn't eat too many ornaments.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love this cute little puppy and the light you coloured around him! Thanks for joining in the Christmas Chaos Challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete