Saturday, June 21, 2014

Doodle Pantry: Havin' a Gouda Day


Have you ever made a card and thought ... "good, but could be better?"  I recently made a card for my Monthly Swap group and while I liked it, something about it, bugged me. 

So, I did a do-over.  This time I love how it turned out.  I'm using an older set from Doodle Pantry.  It's called "Have a Gouda Day".  Freakin' cute.

I used the sketch over on Karen Giron's blog: Sweet Sunday Sketch.  If I were more organized, I would have finished this BEFORE the collection closed.  Doh!

Here's attempt #1


4 comments:

  1. Is this adorable or what! Yes, don't you hate it when the challenge closes on you before you post:! I like both cards and love your colours!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about those dates. I LOVE this card and how you used the template. I'm saving to case later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both cards and I have missed closing dates too...because I have posted and forgotten to link my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eeeek! This is so dang cute! I love the colors and the fussy cut mice are adorable!

    ReplyDelete