Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hey There Tuesday Morning Sketch!



As soon as I saw "Custard" from Sugar Nellie, I knew that I had to have him.  I don't know what it is about cow stamps ... I just love them.

For today's card, I used Kathleen's sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  As always, I modified the sketch a wee bit.  I chose not to put ribbon on the card, flip flopped the placement of the brads and I moved the sentiment to one side ... but other than that ... it's the sketch exactly. :-)

Tonight is our first rounds of baseball games.  I love summer, and I like baseball but sometimes going to everyone's game can be a juggling act.  This year we are the Pirates (ugh hot black uniforms) and the Angels.  At least we are not the Yankees again.


Stamps: Sugar Nellie: Custard, Great Impressions: sentiment
Paper: SU and unknown DP
Accessories: dew drops, copics, nestibilities, sewing machine, MS punch

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the papers, image and stitching, great take on the sketch! Have fun at baseball (our season is just finishing up here).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE your card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    PS - The TMS DT call is open until June 9th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous card, such a cute image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo fabulous. I love the image. I looking everywher something like this image but I cant find anywhere :( I am eager for this image. Can I buy it somewhere like digi stamp?

    ReplyDelete