Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inky Impressions "Shape Up - Anything But a Square"


Yay, it's time for another Inky Impressions Challenge. This week it's "Shape Up! Anything but a Square." I have to say that this was INDEED a challenge for me. I have NEVER made a card in any shape but rectangular. It was time to step out of my box (giggle, get it? Out of my rectangular box!!) I had to take two runs at it before I liked my card, but I finally got it right. I used "MaMaa Skiing" and since she's a digi, I was able to make her big and just use her head. I wanted to make it a bit silly because after spending 2 hours to make one card, I was feeling a biiiiit punchy.

So swing on by and join the fun. If you use the keyword IIC42, everyone will be able to enjoy your creation. You may even be selected as a Top 3 or a winner!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! Love this image and how you colored it. Great job and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love love love this... I love that you have just done her head.. shows how versatile Mamaw is.. xx

    ReplyDelete