Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Inky Impressions "I {Heart} You!"


It's Wednesday and that means it's time for another Inky Impressions Challenge. This week it's "I {heart} you" Challenge #43.

I used Cupcakes and Candy Factory Background stamp. I love all the candy that this digi has. I also used the Eat Sleep Stamp Sketch this week. It was such a great sketch. Really fun!

So come by the Inky Impression Challenge Blog and post your card. If you use the keyword IIC43, everyone will be able to enjoy your creation. You may even be selected as a Top 3 or a winner!

Supplies:
Stamps: Inky Impressions, Cupcakes and Candy Factory
Accessories: Sewing, copics, crystal effects

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joanna. Love the pink and black and red color combo. Great images, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh this is not only cute, but yummy!! Your coloring is fantastic. The black card stock really makes everything on your card POP. I think this is one sweet treat! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete