Saturday, July 28, 2018

Sketch Saturday 524: Crafty Sentiments

Yay.

Today I am celebrating 'Holy Cow, I get to Sleep In Day.'  Obs, not a REAL holiday but a fake one that I would celebrate EVERY day if I could.

It's time for another sketch challenge over on the Sketch Saturday blog.  Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments Design and she is providing our winner 2 free digis from her shop.  This week I am using her image: Gentle Touch featuring Benson Bear.  So cute.

I already gave this card to Mr. Blog.  It was our anniversary two weeks ago.  Sadly July is super busy for us with 3 family birthdays and kids at home ... typically we forget it.  There is no shame in this house for this either because neither one of us remembers!  But hey ... look, I remembered it this year!!

Come join in the fun this week!

1 comment:

  1. Joanna, this is so sweet. Love that image. Glad that you remembered, but it's good just to have a good relationship and be thankful everyday lol.

    ReplyDelete